A-TRAC Tacoma Models (TRD Pro and TRD Off-Road)
Building a new Tacoma as your overland/expedition vehicle requires a lot of power for all the electrical accessories needed for going off the grid. It's a good idea to set up an auxiliary fuse block system to properly centralize, control and protect your auxiliary power connections to avoid headaches and hazards while on the trail.
We've designed a custom, brushed aluminum auxiliary fuse block bracket that easily bolts to factory mounting positions for 3rd Generation Tacoma (2016+). Lightweight and durable, this mount supports 6-circuit or 12-circuit ST Blade Fuse Block systems and the 187 Series Thermal Circuit Breaker from Blue Sea Systems. The bracket helps you create a clean, custom and fully protected auxiliary power system for most auxiliary electronics.
NOTE: This bracket fits TRD Pro and TRD Off-Road models like a glove! We recently discovered that models with the non A-TRAC brake set up might have a tight fit or may not fit at all. We are in the process of creating a bracket specifically for non A-TRAC models (Limited, TRD Sport, SR5 and SR). See pictures for fitment examples.
Also, Tacomas with manual transmissions will need to relocate the clutch fluid reservoir to use this bracket.
Check out our blog post for more about planning your auxiliary power.
Brushed aluminum for that clean, custom look
- Strong one-piece design
- Lightweight and durable
- Mounts to factory OEM positions—easy bolt-in install for a complete factory fit
- Designed to mount 6 Circuit ST Blade or 12 Circuit ST Blade Fuse Block Systems from Blue Sea Systems
- Designed to mount one 187 Series Panel Mount Thermal Circuit Breaker from Blue Sea Systems
- Not included: Fuse Block System, Circuit Breaker, and Block Mounting Hardware (to mount fuse block and circuit breaker to bracket, use #8-32 screws with Nyloc nuts or nuts with lock washers)
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in Portland, Oregon USA
- 1 - Brushed aluminum custom bracket
- All stainless steel mounting hardware to mount bracket to factory tapped positions (uses one existing factory bolt)