Your one-stop shop for a complete auxiliary power kit. Comes with everything you need: mounting bracket, fuse block, breaker, power and ground cables and mounting hardware.
Building a modern Toyota Tundra as your overland/expedition vehicle requires a lot of power for all those desired electrical accessories. It's a good idea to set up an auxiliary fuse block system to properly centralize, control and protect your auxiliary power connections to avoid headaches and hazards while on the trail.
We've designed a custom, brushed aluminum auxiliary fuse block bracket that bolts to the top of the relay box on you 2007-2021 Tundra (DRILLING REQUIRED, 4 SMALL HOLES). Lightweight and durable, this kit comes with a 12-circuit ST Blade Fuse Block systems and a 100 amp 187 Series Thermal Circuit Breaker from Blue Sea Systems. The kit helps you create a clean, custom and fully protected auxiliary power system for most auxiliary electronics.
To ensure a good fit, measure the top of your relay box. If you have at least 10-3/4” x 5” of flat space, you are good to go!
Check out our blog post for more about planning your auxiliary power.
Brushed aluminum for that clean, custom look
- Lightweight and durable
- Mounts to factory relay box lid (DRILLING 4 SMALL HOLES REQUIRED)
- Comes with a 12 Circuit ST Blade Fuse Block Systems from Blue Sea Systems
- Comes with a 100 amp 187 Series Panel Mount Thermal Circuit Breaker from Blue Sea Systems
- Pre-terminated, cut-to-length power and ground cables included
- All stainless steel mounting hardware included
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in Portland, Oregon
- 1 - Brushed aluminum custom bracket
- All stainless steel mounting hardware to mount bracket to factory relay box and mount components to the bracket
- 3 - 8-gauge power and ground cables
- 1 - 12 Circuit ST Blade Fuse Block by Blue Sea Systems
- 1 - 100 amp 187 Series Panel Mount Circuit Breaker by Blue Sea System