Building a Toyota FJ Cruiser as your overland/expedition vehicle requires a lot of power for all those desired electrical accessories. It's a good idea to set up an auxiliary fuse block system to properly centralize, control and protect your auxiliary power connections to avoid headaches and hazards while on the trail.
We've designed a custom, brushed aluminum auxiliary fuse block bracket that easily bolts to factory mounting positions for Toyota FJs. Lightweight and durable, this mount supports 6-circuit or 12-circuit ST Blade Fuse Block systems and the 187 Series Thermal Circuit Breaker from Blue Sea Systems. OR mount an sPOD by easily drilling holes to fit. The bracket helps you create a clean, custom and fully protected auxiliary power system for most auxiliary electronics.
*-- PLEASE NOTE: FJs with the factory inverter option (standard 115v, house plug in) will need to relocate the relay box seen in the picture to the left.
Will not fit FJs with manual transmissions! --*
Check out our blog post for more about planning your auxiliary power.
**See our video on Instagram for more details**
Brushed aluminum for that clean, custom look
- Lightweight and durable—we've included a supporting pillar for added stability
- Mounts to factory OEM positions—easy bolt-in install for a complete factory fit
- Designed to mount 6 Circuit ST Blade or 12 Circuit ST Blade Fuse Block Systems from Blue Sea Systems
- Designed to mount one 187 Series Panel Mount Thermal Circuit Breaker from Blue Sea Systems
- Not included: Fuse Block System, Circuit Breaker, and Block Mounting Hardware (to mount fuse block and circuit breaker to bracket, use #8-32 screws with Nyloc nuts or nuts with lock washers)
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in Portland, Oregon
- 1 - Brushed aluminum custom bracket
- All stainless steel mounting hardware to mount bracket to factory tapped positions