Building a Tundra as your overland/expedition vehicle requires a lot of power for all the electrical accessories needed for going off the grid. It's a good idea to set up an auxiliary fuse block system to properly centralize, control and protect your auxiliary power connections to avoid headaches and hazards while on the trail.
We've designed a custom, brushed aluminum auxiliary fuse block bracket that bolts to the top of the relay box on your 2007-2021 Tundra (DRILLING REQUIRED, 4 SMALL HOLES). Lightweight and durable, this mount supports 6-circuit or 12-circuit ST Blade Fuse Block systems and the 187 Series Thermal Circuit Breaker from Blue Sea Systems. The bracket helps you create a clean, custom and fully protected auxiliary power system for most auxiliary electronics.
To ensure a good fit, measure the top of your relay box. If you have at least 10-3/4" by 5" of flat space, you are good to go!
Check out our blog post for more about planning your auxiliary power.
Brushed aluminum for that clean, custom look
- Strong one-piece design
- Lightweight and durable
- Mounts to top of factory relay box (REQUIRES DRILLING 4 SMALL HOLES)
- Designed to mount 6 Circuit ST Blade or 12 Circuit ST Blade Fuse Block Systems from Blue Sea Systems
- Designed to mount one 187 Series Panel Mount Thermal Circuit Breaker from Blue Sea Systems
- Not included: Fuse Block System, Circuit Breaker, and Block Mounting Hardware (to mount fuse block and circuit breaker to bracket, use #8-32 screws with Nyloc nuts or nuts with lock washers)
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in Portland, Oregon USA
- 1 - Brushed aluminum custom bracket
- All stainless steel mounting hardware to mount bracket to factory relay box lid