Complete Auxiliary Power Kit for 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra - Installation Instructions
Overland Equipped Aux Power Kit – 2007-2021 Tundra
PLEASE NOTE: Installation requires drilling four small holes in the top of your fuse box lid.
1. Thanks for putting us to work on your rig! If you are not confident in your ability to safely install this kit, please consult a professional (Check out the fine print below. Overland equipped isn’t liable if you injure yourself or your truck, PLEASE BE SAFE!)
2. Disconnect negative battery terminal to prevent frying yourself or your rig!
3. To start, center the bracket on top of relay/fuse box where you want it to live (see fig. 1).
4. Use a centerpunch, marker, or other marking device to identify where you need to drill.
5. Remove bracket and remove the relay/fuse box lid and use a 3/16” drill bit and drill through the lid on a bench away from your truck.
6. Place the bracket back on the lid and install the 4 bolts from the top (3/32” Allen wrench) and attach with a washer and lock nut from below the lid (11/32” Socket).
7. Replace the lid back on the relay/fuse box.
8. Run red positive cable and black ground cable out the back lower left side of the bracket (see fig. 2). Run cables down the side of the relay/fuse block to the battery. Ensure routing of cable won’t cause chaffing.
9. Connect red positive circuit breaker to battery cable up to near main positive (Red) battery connection on left side of the battery (see fig. 3).
10. Connect black fuse block to ground cable up to near main negative (Black) battery connection on right side of the battery (see fig. 4).
11. Reconnect Main negative battery connection.
12. When running wiring for your accessories, route to same exit location (back lower left side of the bracket near the red and black kit cables) and ensure you leave enough excess cable so you can still take off the lid to access the inside of the relay/fuse box.
13. Be 100% certain your amp draw doesn’t exceed your circuit breaker limit for proper operation and safety sake!
14. You’re done, crack a cold one and connect all your accessories!
Have questions? Contact us at: email@example.com
Check out our other unique products:
Manufactured by Grit Gear LLC under the brand name Overland Equipped. All parts and products are designed to increase off-road or overland capability and are intended for these uses only. Grit Gear LLC cannot be held liable for any unforeseen damage to the vehicle or injuries during use or installation due to gross negligence. Upon purchasing, the buyer accepts full liability for any injury or property damage that may occur while using products manufactured by Grit Gear LLC. If you do not feel confident in your ability to install products, a qualified professional should be employed for installation. Grit Gear LLC will not be responsible for any damage or injury that may occur during installation or use.