Turn your rack or ladder into a mounting point for your RotopaX gas or water packs. This RotopaX backing plate consists of laser cut, thick steel that's heavy duty and comes with longer, more durable mounting hardware to fit the standard mount for your RotopaX gas packs.
With longer hardware than what comes standard with your RotopaX mount, you can mount your packs to different racks, crossbars or ladders. This kit allows you to mount your RotopaX to tube or square iron that's up to 1-1/2" thick. A great way to mount to the crossbars on your Yakima, Rhino, or Thule racks. Perfect for Gobi ladders, or Baja Rack ladders. And you can stack mount multiple packs without compromising durability.
**Available for purchase on Amazon**
- Thick 3/16" laser-cut steel - holds the weight
- Black textured powder coat for durability and matches the finish of most racks and ladders
- Tough stainless steel hardware with lock washers to endure tough conditions on the trail
- Easy bolt-on installation, no drilling or cutting
- You supply the standard mount and pack, we supply the backing bracket and hardware to fit it to your ladder
- Fits up to 1-1/2" round or square tube - satisfies most ladder and rack applications (Gobi, Baja Thule, Rhino, and Yakima)
- Mount up to 3 RotopaX gas or water packs on your ladder
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
- Thick cut steel, powder coated backing plate
- Complete stainless steel hardware kit
**RotopaX gas pack and standard mount are sold separately. You will need the standard mount, or lock mount from RotopaX to use this kit.