Turn your rack or ladder into a mounting point for your RotopaX gas or water packs. This premium RotopaX mounting kit consists of one laser cut, heavy-duty thick steel backing plate, two Starboard HPDE Ladder Lock Bushings to lock the mount securely in place while protecting the finish of your ladder and longer, more durable mounting hardware to fit the standard mount for your RotopaX gas packs. This kit prevents the metal on the RotopaX half of the mount from bending during installation and provides the ultimate in stability.
With longer hardware than what comes standard with your RotopaX mount, you can mount your packs to different racks, crossbars or ladders. This kit allows you to mount your RotopaX to round tube that's up to 1" thick. A great way to mount to the crossbars on your Yakima, Rhino, or Thule racks. Perfect for Gobi ladders, or Baja Rack ladders. And you can stack mount multiple packs without compromising durability.
- Thick 3/16" laser-cut steel backing plate
- Black textured powder coat for durability and matches the finish of most racks and ladders
- 1/2" thick CNC-milled Starboard HPDE Ladder Lock Bushings for maximum stability and ladder finish protection
- Tough stainless steel hardware with lock washers to endure tough conditions on the trail
- Easy bolt-on installation, no drilling or cutting
- You supply the Rotopax brand front half of the mount and pack, we supply the backing bracket, ladder lock bushings and hardware
- Fits up to 1" round tube ladders or racks
- Mount up to 3 RotopaX gas or water packs on your ladder or rack
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- 1x Thick laser cut steel, textured powder coated backing plate
- 2x Ladder Lock Bushings
- Complete stainless steel hardware kit
**RotopaX gas pack and standard mount are sold separately. You will need to purchase the standard mount, or lock mount from RotopaX to use this kit.