** ALSO AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.COM ** - Search: Bolt on ladder step
If you're like us, you find countless ways to strap your gear to any mounting point you can find, and your ladder provides some excellent real estate for gas packs, traction devices, shovels, hi-lifts, the Trasharoo and more. But what if you still want to use the ladder to get to things like your roof-top tent? Here's the answer...
Bolt on an Overland Equipped bolt-on ladder step and get around your gear and back up that ladder! Featuring a two-plate design that's extremely rigid and adds improved footing and grip—useful when climbing in less-than-ideal weather.
We've also added additional holes so you can mount things like a Hi-Lift jack using the 1/2" hole on the end of the step or shovels or axes using Quick Fist mounts in the 1/4" hole.
- Made in the USA
- Two 1/4" laser-cut steel step plates, ready for serious weight
- Laser-cut OE logo
- Hole for 1/2" bolt on end to mount Hi-Lift jack or other accessories
- Hole for 1/4" bolt for Quick Fist mounting
- Black textured powder coat for all-weather use and to match the finish of your ladder
- Fits up to 1" round or square tube - GOBI or other straight ladder applications only
- Tough hardware for all-weather use
- Speed holes for unique design and less drag
- Easy bolt-on installation, no drilling
- Reversible, mount on either side of your ladder
- Money back guarantee
- Limited lifetime warranty
- One complete step, comprised of two (2) laser-cut, powder coated steel plates
- Complete hardware kit - choose between zinc or stainless
Note: Some pictures show older generations of the step, all steps shipped will be latest version with OE logo and additional holes for accessory mounting